We produce handheld tools and crimping machines for cable assembly at our company head office in the Viernau district of Steinbach-Hallenberg. These tools find use in the skilled trades, manufacturing, service, maintenance, prototyping and low-volume production. Our international segments range from electrical installations in construction through to wiring harness production in aviation. All of our tools are designed to promote longevity and ergonomics, to ensure the optimum handling of your day-to-day jobs as a professional.
We produce quality tools for use in construction and industry at our facility in the Altersbach district of Steinbach-Hallenberg. From here, we ship out many thousands of chisels, pin punches, pry bars, screw extractors, hollow punches and pipe spanners each and every month.We manufacture our products with modern, industrial methods using materials of the very highest quality. As our customer, this ensures you enjoy optimum quality and longevity when using our RENNSTEIG products.
- For crimping insulated and non-insulated wire-end ferrules according to DIN 46 228
- Self-adjusting adaptation to the required size of wire-end ferrule
- Wire-end ferrules are inserted sideways into the tool
- Force magnified by lever action to ensure fatigue-free working
- Precise, factory-set (calibrated) crimping pressure
- Consistent crimping quality with forced-lock completion of crimping process (can be released)
- Black-oxide finish
- Specially hardened spring steel
- Ergonomic 2-component grips
RENNSTEIG – in the heart of Germany
Our company takes its name from the eponymous ‘Rennsteig’, one of eastern Germany’s most beautiful hill walking routes.
Based in Thuringia in the heart of Germany, we use the latest technologies and manufacturing methods to turn premium materials into pro-quality tools. We expand and optimise our broad range of branded tools on a regular basis. Our Development, Toolmaking and Production teams are also able to handle special orders from our clients. This results in customer-specific tools produced as part of a close working partnership.