We produce handheld tools and crimping machines for cable assembly at our company head office in the Viernau district of Steinbach-Hallenberg. These tools find use in the skilled trades, manufacturing, service, maintenance, prototyping and low-volume production. Our international segments range from electrical installations in construction through to wiring harness production in aviation. All of our tools are designed to promote longevity and ergonomics, to ensure the optimum handling of your day-to-day jobs as a professional.
We produce quality tools for use in construction and industry at our facility in the Altersbach district of Steinbach-Hallenberg. From here, we ship out many thousands of chisels, pin punches, pry bars, screw extractors, hollow punches and pipe spanners each and every month.We manufacture our products with modern, industrial methods using materials of the very highest quality. As our customer, this ensures you enjoy optimum quality and longevity when using our RENNSTEIG products.
- Self-adjusting to cross-sections ranging from 0.08 mm² to 16 mm² without blade change
- Ergonomic design, comfortable grip distance (65 mm) and low weight
- Blade block can be replaced by hand – no other tools needed
- Low manual effort required, even at maximum capacity setting
- Non-destructive stripping with adjustable cut penetration depth
- Multi-functional, with integrated cable snips (0.08 mm² to 16 mm²)
- Rugged, glass fibre-reinforced housing with two-component grip and eyelet for fall protection
- Stripping length using length stop (metric and imperial) can be adjusted precisely
- Grip can be personalised with company branding
RENNSTEIG – in the heart of Germany
Our company takes its name from the eponymous ‘Rennsteig’, one of eastern Germany’s most beautiful hill walking routes.
Based in Thuringia in the heart of Germany, we use the latest technologies and manufacturing methods to turn premium materials into pro-quality tools. We expand and optimise our broad range of branded tools on a regular basis. Our Development, Toolmaking and Production teams are also able to handle special orders from our clients. This results in customer-specific tools produced as part of a close working partnership.